- Shawn Organ email@example.com
- Diane Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Webber email@example.com
1. It shall be the duty of this Committee to:
(i) notify all members in a timely manner, by newsletter, listserv, and social media of the deadline for receiving applications for award;
(ii) supply and receive award applications;
(iii) review all applications and award ten (10) $1,000 awards based on the criteria set forth in section 17 of these by-laws;
(iv) notify the executive board of the ten (10) successful applicants and the name of their parent or spouse who is a member of the local one week prior to the May membership meeting;
(v) notify the ten (10) successful applicants and their parent or spouse, who is a member of the local, that they have been awarded a CUPE Local 1615 award. Also, to extend an invitation to come to the May membership meeting to receive their award and;
(vi) notify unsuccessful applicants they may reapply in the future.
2. This committee shall be composed of five (5) members, at least one of which shall be from Grenfell Campus. The committee shall appoint a secretary from among its members.
3. It shall be the duty of the secretary to maintain a file of all award applications from each year, to be kept in the local’s office. It shall also be the duty of the committee’s secretary to keep a list of all award winners for the past seven (7) years.